Had another birthday for Dave in Canberra with Jeff and Fiona and the kids on Saturday night (to save them a trip back to Goulburn). The kids love to help make and decorate a special cake - this year's effort was a Pirate Ship. I did up some lolly bags and gave them clues to find them. They started with the first clue which led them to the first lolly bag which had the next clue in it... they had a lot of fun finding them and then eating them. In their usual fashion Eliza ate as many as she could in quick succession, whereas Jasmin had one and promptly hid hers somewhere for later (she takes after her daddy and loves to hoard things I have found).
The Pirate Ship - Cameron made me a Skull and cross bones flag to go on it!
Some miscellaneous Pics - including this little pic of Eliza. She is really into Dollies at the moment, and gave Jasmin's Baby Bjorn a bath on Sunday - very cute:
Jassie's hair is really getting quite long. My hair has always taken ages to grow - I complimented her on her hair the other day "Jassie your hair is beautiful, I wish I had hair like you!" to which she replied "Well, first you have to have your hair normal Mum!". Here she is creeping thru the grass (before Dave mowed it last weekend), looking for Elmers (Fudd's that is - she had just been watching some Warner Bros Cartoons):
1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday Dave.
Sorry I missed it :-(
Bx
Post a Comment