Friday, August 31, 2007

Beautiful Weather

Great that we are having so many sunny days (although today is a little windy). I had to take a carer's day on Tuesday to look after the girls as Nan has come down with the flu - so we got to spend a lot of time outside. Wednesday, the girls went to the park with Dave late in the afternoon - always fun, Eliza has truly mastered the climb up the slide backwards, they even found a tree to climb in. For some reason my girls love umbrellas, so they had fun trapsing around the back yard with the umbrellas even though it was not raining!

Today Dave has taken a carer's day, so that he can look after the girls as Nan has her regular DR appoinemtn/checkup. They are happily sitting on the lounge watching Doh-Doh Island playdoh video, after completing a spot of painting. Jasmin is very excited about Father's day, having picked up a Father's day present at the Father's Day Stall at preschool, the present is now safely hidden away for the big day.






There's not a day that goes past that I don't think how lucky I am to be a Mum, so I did these two layouts the other day. The pictures were taken on Monther's day this year. I still have to write on Eliza's tag.

No comments: