Whilst Dave was having his operation, I managed to create some digital patterned papers and embellishments including bookplates, tags and brads following the instructions in a new book that I have called Digital Designs 2 by
Renee Pearson- excellent book. Here is a sample of some of the things you create using the lessons in the book:



10 comments:
You made your own digital scrapbooking stuff? You are amazing - so talented! Love those simple pleasures & can't wait to sneak peak at the new Digital Designs Books... glad to hear Dave's surgery went well too, so great that you could turn a possibly scary experience into some shared time to be enjoyed...
In my opinion. You were mistaken. [url=http://cgi1.ebay.fr/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=acheter_levitra_ici_1euro&acheter-levitra]levitra generique [/url] I think, that you are not right. I am assured. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM, we will discuss.
We are to death that our comrades Obtain Cialis Knock off Pharmacy is joined of the first in the Internet, commonly, http://ipod-playlist.com/ cheap Cialis Online specializing on online chemist's shop Viagra.
Dans cela quelque chose est. Merci pour l'explication, je trouve aussi que plus facilement mieux … http://runfr.com cialis 20 acheter viagra sur internet
Bravo, este pensamiento magnГfico tiene que justamente a propГіsito http://nuevascarreras.com/category/cialis-generico/ cialis generico 5 mg La ringrazio per la vostra informazione, ora so. cialis contraindicaciones
il est Г©trange En effet cialis generique cialis
la piГЁce Utile controler ejaculation
remarquablement, cette opinion trГЁs prГ©cieuse cialis cialis 20mg
http://forum.shyama.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68271&p=93934
http://invasion.morropro.wdm-host.net/viewtopic.php?p=1066472
http://www.femtomole.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=38661&p=82095
Est d'accord, c'est la variante excellente [url=http://runfr.com/acheter-cialis]viagra cialis[/url] http://runfr.com viagra generique acheter cialis 20mg cialis generic
Post a Comment