Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Turner Family Menu for this week

Thinking how much I love food yesterday. Love to eat it, and love to cook it! I think we are so lucky that we live in a time, when there are so many different ethnic ingredients available, and access to so much fresh food fruit and vegetables. Here is what the Turner household is eating this week:

Monday - Veal Marsala with steamed vegetables and mashed potato

Tuesday - Beef Madras with coconut milk cooked in the slow cooker, with rice and stirfried bok-choy (with ginger garlic and soy), Lemon Delicious Pudding that Nan and Jas made during the day

Wednesday - Tacos (nice quick meal, haven't had these for ages), more Lemon Delicious Pudding

Thursday - Vietnamese Chicken with Mint

Friday - Take-away night!

Saturday - Noodles with Pork and Prawns

Boy - I am even more hungry than what I was before I started this post!

No comments: