Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Mini Album Madness

Still very much loving the creation of mini albums - I get such a great feeling of achievement after completing one, and they only take a couple of hours to make.

I made one back in February, which had just pictures of the girls from February, I used a Basic Grey Matchbox Kit and decorated it with L'il Davis Design chipboard corners which I inked, and Pebbles Inc stickers. Now I have a little keepsake that I can carry around with me when I am away from the girls (which doesn't happen much these day thank God!) Here is this little mini album:





I made another mini album of the weekend. I had three left-over Cosmo Cricket Plain Chipboard lacing Cards which I painted. I applied a solid coat of paint, and then used a contrasting colour and a Heidi Swapp Mask to paint a second layer on the cards. I used a bright Orange and a Crimsom paint. Instead of lacing the cards up like I have previously I used rings to bind them together in a book, and tied little ribbons in the holes on the right side of each card. I then stuck pictures from a recent trip with friends to Long Beach into the little book and used some Cosmo Cricket rub-ons and some Pebbles Inc stickers to decorate it. Here is the result:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love this one Di
JUST gorgeous as are you
;)kim

::Bek Geach:: said...

Cute as love...
Mini albums ROCK!
Bx