Monday, June 18, 2007

Weekend round-up

Girls managed to spend some quality time with their Nan and Pop on Weekend. In Jasmin speak, we had a "sleep over" on Friday night, and then Nan and Pop looked after the girls on Saturday while Dave and I helped out at the Must C Movie Sale at Civic Video. It was a cold old day, I must buy myself some gloves and a beany for next time, as Dave and I were handing out balloons to kids in front of the shop. I also got to hand out coffee samples as well from Gloria Jeans (manage to sneak a couple of these myself, to keep me going!)

It was a busy rest of the arvo with coffee and a catchup with my sis - Hellie, and then a catchup with Julie to discuss Employee Collective Agreements.... boy employing people is difficult these days! We have had to employ a specialist organisation to help us out in this area, it's just too complex!

We enjoyed a dinner out at a club on the Saturday night before driving home. The girls and I went to bed early as we were totally shagged! I bet Nan and Pop were shagged too!

Sunday we went with the girls and watched Shrek the Third at Hoyts (which involved bribing Eliza to sit sit for almost 2 hours with lollies!) It is a great kids movie, worth a watch. The girls love going to the mall 'cause they get to have chicken nuggets from McDonalds, and get to have a look around Toy R Us (or should I say run, with Mum and Dad hot on their heels). We visited Jeff and Fiona and the boys on the way home - Jasmin loves her cousins, and they have a great time together. We invited them back to our place for dinner, and enjoyed some Red Curry of Prawns for an entree and Chicken Caccaitore for mains. Another early night, so exhausted!

No comments: