I want the focus of this blog to be the things I enjoy the most - Travel - Cooking and Art (and family of course 😍).
I thought I 'd kick things off with our first trip this year - to Hawaii, and the Island of Oahu. We have been here four times already, and normally we would island hop a bit. This time we just went to Oahu and chilled out, did a couple of things we had not done before, did some things that we had done before, and generally relaxed, ate lots of food, and came home a couple of kilos heavier.
So here we go - this is Jasmin and I's first attempt at doing an Adobe Spark Web Story. Simply click on the Read More link to view our Hawaiian story.

PS. Jassy has also promised me, that she will help me give this blog a face lift. Hopefully this will be sooner rather than later!
See you next time
Di
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment