I have subscribed to an on-line kit club at Studio Calico - just for 6 months, to inject some new products into my massive collection of scrapbooking products. I think I just needed to look at something different to inspire me.
I thought the pastel colours in the paper really suited this picture of Eliza. You can't quite see it in the picture, but the tag has a 10 on it - so the title is actually "Eliza @ 10". I created a little shaker frame with some sequins in it to match the layout:
This layout really didn't need too much - I just created a Captain America shield with my circle cutter, and co-ordinated it with this gorgeous blue patterned paper from the October kit. Used a template to cut the star for the shield, and then added a couple of other little stars to tie it all together.
Jassie recently turned 13, so I wanted to do a layout on how thankful I am for this precious girl, who never causes us any trouble whatsoever, she really is a joy to have around. Perhaps I should touch some wood - I don't want to jinx anything!
The main features of this layout are the special gold paper and the gold frames. I used the gold paper to frame the layout, but also punched a heap of butterflies out of the centre of the page and then used both the gold and white sides of the butterflies on the layout. The gold poloraid frames were then used to frame the title, journaling and other supporting pictures.
This layout documents this year's Book Week dress up for school. I had some fun using some new gelato watercolours to create the bright yellow background.
This is how Eliza went dressed for Bookweek - as Katniss Everdeen. I cut the fern leaves by hand from one of the patterned papers I received in the September Kit, took ages, but the smaller fern leaves came with the embellishments that month.





No comments:
Post a Comment