Monday, September 08, 2014

The Hunger Diaries - Weeks 4 & 5

LOL - so much going on around here lately that I have gotten a little bit behind on the Hunger Diaries. Here are Jazz's entries (and pics) for the last two weeks:

Week 4

Dear Diary

It was awesome making choc-chip cookies because they were so delicious ( | : "yummy!"

I made choc chip cookies because it was book week and I dressed up as Little Red Riding Hood. So I can make cookies - they were delicious!

I also made silverside which is beef. I found silverside easy to cook. I also made pavlova - it was hard to do because you had to wait 30 seconds every time you added that fine sugar. It tasted so good, my pavlova, thanks to my mum for helping me ( I was flabbergasted by how yummy it was because I am on a healthy diet and haven't had sugar for so long).

I haven't been condemned yet, so far, so good luck to me with the last thing I'm going to make. It is ......!!!!

The Choc Chip Cookies: 







Pavlova









Silverside:



She even made Tuna casserole this week!




Week 5

Dear Diary

This week I made Cauliflower soup - it was easy. It had bacon in it and onion, chicken stock, potato and Cauliflower (I nearly forgot the cauliflower!). When the weather is cold we have soup night, it's normally on Monday, but we had it on Wednesday. I like this type of soup so I had to know how to make it "yay!".







As you can imagine - with all this cooking that my big girl is doing, I am a very happy Mama!
Di :-)xxx

No comments: