Monday, December 30, 2013

November Project Life

I thought I should take a couple of minutes to post my completed November Project Life layouts, before December is over!



As you can see November was a very busy month.
 


Week 43 was a lot of fun - the end of October and beginning of November. The girls went trick or treating for the very first time with friends from school. We live in such a wonderful suburb for doing this! On Friday Fiona and I got dressed up and wandered over to the school for a Halloween trivia night, and on the weekend we enjoyed my sister's birthday - I made her a cake this year - had to pick an easy one, as I'm not so good at the cake making!


Week 44 - The big trip to Sydney for Jasmin's appointment at the Sydney Development Centre. We were so pleased with the results. The brain scan is almost all green with patches of yellow, and she is now measuring within normal bounds - so the memory and concentration sections of the brain have developed nicely. We also get to catch up with Mark and Michelle and the kids for the weekend. Jasmin spent a bit of time playing League of Legends with Liam, and Dave spent some quality time with Mark in the garage playing.


Week 45 - We caught up with some friends this week. Saturday night we caught up with Shane and Leanne and their family, and then on Sunday lunch we caught up with Mark and Ness, as well as their parents. we also tried out the Turkish restaurant on the outside of Belconnen Mall.


Week 46 - A bit of a stressful week this week, with David running around to the optimist, eye specialist and then retinal specialist and being operated on for a detached retina. He was put on the organ critical list so had the operation the same day they discovered it. This week was the start of a long journey for Dave, and a very slow recovery. I still managed to go out with the girls on Thursday night for a dinner, attend Eliza's school assembly, and rearrange and tidy up the activity room. Les and Julie have been great during this time, coming to the hospital to visit Dave and also popping over on the weekend to have lunch with us.




Week 47 - I actually did two pages for Week 47, so that I could fit all the pictures in. Poor Dave went back for another operation, after a visit to emergency with a bleeder on the eye and a very sick boy he went under the knife again to drain the eye of blood. We had a weekend planned in Sydney - Di had tickets to see Grease. We were ready to cancel, but the doctor said he could start walking around for short lengths of time, so we decided to go.  Grease was fantastic, and then we had dinner at Braza with Julie and Les, Mark and Michelle and their boys Liam and Shaun.  Afterwards we watched the fireworks at Darling Harbour. On Sunday we had a lovely day shopping. and got some of the Christmas shopping done.

Well - that's done and dusted. just have to add a couple of pics to the last week of December, and then I will be able to post those as well.
 

 

No comments: