Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Project Life Update and Layout Share

Just realised I haven't posted any of my Project Life pages since Week 11! I have been doing them, and I am almost up to date. Just have to add some journalling to the current page I am working on (Week 15).

So here they all are:

Week 12: Was a pretty quiet week in the scheme of things. It's so nice sometimes to just spend some time at home.  Since there wasn't a whole lot on I took the opportunity to document the things we were eating and watching at the moment.



Week 13:  included visits to the hair dressers, a meal out at a Korean Restaurant on Civic where we had Korean Sushi, as well as some other Korean dishes and Korean Stock Pot. The most exciting thing about the week was our trip to Wyangala Dam with the family, which included Easter as well as Darien's (our great nephew's) 5th birthday.


Week 14:  The start of April.  We actually got to go to the movies twice in one week - once to see the Croods with the girls, and once to see "The Host" with Jeff and Fiona.  Dave had another EPIC Friday with his work colleagues and friends, so the girls and I took the opportunity to have a pizza night at Jeff and Fiona's.  We caught up with one of Jazz's friends who now goes to another school - they recently moved houses, so we went to their house warming. To finish off the weekend we had our friends Mel and Kate over for dinner - Mel made the best Apple Rhubarb and Strawberry Crumble for dessert!



Since it ticked over another month, I completed the March Summary and Calendar pages:




Thought I would also add to this post, a layout share.  

I can't remember whether I have included this layout (and I'm too lazy to check). It was actually featured on the Two Peas in a Bucket blog today by one of their design team.  That blog post is here.  Mine is the fourth layout down in the post.  Over the past two months I have also won vouchers for some of my layouts, simply by posting some layouts for their challenges.




This layout is a hybrid digital and traditional layout, for the first week of a Cathy Zielske's Clean and Simple course at Big Picture Classes.  I haven't used Photoshop Elements to do a scrapbook layout before, so it was a bit of fun.  It's a twelve week course, so you are sure to see some more of these Clean and Simple layouts posted on my blog over the coming weeks.


I did this layout to go in Jasmin's album - of the pictures she took on the Photo Walk we did in March (excluding the feature photograph of her taking a picture of me taking a picture of her!).


Still making my way through completing some Christmas layouts for 2012. I am determined to use up my stash of Christmas products before buying any more!



I completed this layout as part of a challenge on Two Peas in a Bucket.  The challenge was to use your own hand writing on a layout. I thought it would be fitting to use my hand writing on a layout about me.  I normally do one of these layouts once a year and title it "Me @ ".  I haven't compared the journalling to what I wrote last year as yet - but I'm pretty sure I haven't changed much :-). At least this year I didn't have to take a self portrait - had plenty of pictures from our new Zealand trip to use!


Enough for now - hopefully I'll be back tomorrow or the next with another post!

No comments: