A couple of layouts to share - this first one I completed last week. It is a layout for my Project Life (Project 365) album, which fits in-between the weekly pages. It includes an assortment of photographs from my nephews wedding. I created the background using gesso (and a credit card to smooth it on), and then sprayed with water and added some glimmer mists. Had a great time on this one, and will use the technique again when I need to tone the background down a bit.
This layout was created using sheets from a Glitz Design 6x6 Colour Me Happy Paper Pad, I left the strip and the hanging hole on the sheets and added twine to the holes, I also used sheets from the paper pad to create the tags on the right side of the layout. This layout is for Jasmin's Album and is the first of a group which document her birthday last year. This one is just about our ritual opening of birthday presents on the morning of the birthday.
This layout was finished earlier last week. I created the background using a stamp - and also created a matching card at the same time, which mimicked the design.
and finally - the Week 8 Project 365 layout. This week I simply added stickers with journalling to the photographs for the week. I may add a couple of additional embellishment to this one (not sure). Not a lot happened that week - apart from some sleep-overs, and David having his first EPIC gaming Friday for the year with his mates from work.




No comments:
Post a Comment