Jas had a play date at a friends yesterday afternoon, they played in a pool, and she even got dinner! She had a great time, meantime back at the house I had to be Eliza's playmate. She has such a great imagination. After a bit of imaginery play, I found the Wonder Woman outfit someone had bought her for her birthday, and couldn't resist snapping these pics. She even has the Wonder Woman spin down-pat, and Dave is going to hunt up a couple of old episodes for her to watch. I suspect they will be a bit dated!
This afternoon after I picked Jas up from school we made cupcakes. Both girls got Master Chef cupcake sets for their birthdays from different friends. Jasmin made the Orange Cupcakes, and Eliza made the Fairy cupcakes. Jasmin read and followed the instructions all by herself, and only asked for help as she needed it. Eliza did really well as well, cracked the eggs in the bowl, did her own sifting and stirring. Her favourite bit is licking the bowl out of course:
Doing a colour course with Nic Howard on Big Picture Classes at the moment - here are a couple of more layouts from that class:
Green Week
Orange Week
Yellow Week
Now for a list of things that have made me smile over the last couple of weeks:
1. Eliza got her pre-school photographs back - in her words "These are all fantastic Mum!"
2. We had a visit from a school friend last week who came to stay the night - thanks Shane! It's always great to catch-up. (PS. hope you find your glasses)
3. Jasmin played all the way through a Wii game (Scooby DOo) with a bit of my help. We had a great time (first time I've ever finished a game!)
4. I've decided that Jasmin and Eliza's nick names can be "Giggles" and "Chuckles" respectively - they so suit their nick-names!
5. On getting Jasmin's school spelling list this week, I had a bit of a chuckle, I'm not sure Dave would get them all right!
6. Making cupcakes with the girls. Jasmin making them just wearing her undies and singlet and an apron (she didn't want to get her clothes dirty)
7. Taking pictures of Eliza while she pretended to be Wonder Woman - she was just soooo cute! Cutest little Wonder Woman I've ever seen.
8. I am almost finished Jodi Piccoult's "Nineteen Minutes", it's a huge book, and has taken me a couple of weeks.
Okay - off to ice cup cakes and watch the girls bounce on the trampoline.
1 comment:
Hi Ho - no glassess, but ordered a new pair which will turn up soon.
Wonder Woman - that's a blast from the past! There was the cartoon, and I think a movie as well?
Great pics as usual... I need to get in the shed and make something beautiful - I should be creative as well!
Cheers
Shane
Post a Comment