Couldn't resist buying some of these pre-sewn WeR Memory Keepers pages - they are fantastic if you don't like sewing (or your not particularly good at it. Kept the layout fairly simply with some Hero Arts Flowers, Jenni Bowlin Butterfly and Pearl pins and a little Hambly Screenprints transparency. Also love the glitter self adhesive ribbon - which I used for the flowers on the bottom right square.
This picture makes me giggle. We bought the picture they take of you on the roller coaster ride at Luna Park. It's the scariest ride I think I've ever been on (and Jas too). Felt like the cart was going to tip over every time we went around a corner. I used some older Sassafrase Lass papers and stickers, as well as a couple of newer Hero Arts flowers and basic Grey Fabric brads.
This one simply uses a plain piece of cardstock, some WeR Memory Keepers Self-adhesive ribbon, and some new Basic Grey flowers, mixed in with some Hero Arts Flowers. Loving flowers at the moment (in case you hadn't noticed). Have a whole heap of Prima flowers on order and cannot wait to get these too.
I have a few more layouts which I will post later this week.
We had a busy weekend. Went to visit Simon and Susie and their new baby Luke. He is very cute, but just wanted to sleep after a huge photo shoot in the morning. Then we went to a Baby Naming ceremony. Took a couple of cute pictures of the girls there:
On sunday we drove to Goulburn for Gen's birthday as well as a visit to Nan and Pops, where we also caught up with Hellie and Chloe. Hope to post some pics of these two tonight. Stay Tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment