I am enjoying an Ali Edwards course on documenting yesterday and today over at Big Picture Scrapbooking. Last week was about documenting change - so I decided to do it in terms of all the houses I have lived in:

I created this a few weeks ago - the album cover page, and the first assignment to create a double-page layout with six childhood stories/memories:

Created this double-page layout about Jasmin learning to ride her bike without the training wheels, really love the SEI flowers and some new Websters Pages ribbon:

Also completed this double page spread about Eliza starting Kid Start this year, also used some of those beautiful SEI petals on this one, as well as Rouge De Garance papers and some Hambly Transparency:

Looking forward to seeing New Moon next week at the Dendy Premium class cinema - going with the hubbie and my bro and sis-in-law. Taking an annual days leave, so will wnjoy lunch and some christmas shopping afterwards!
No comments:
Post a Comment