Last night we baked cupcakes for Eliza to take to Playschool to celebrate her birthday. The girls were very excited as I don't bake cakes very often at all - so they loved licking the bowl and the beaters. The girls and I have also had a ball having discos - with a new disco ball we bought for Eliza for her birthday.
Finally - a couple of layouts. This one is quite simple, as I had a lot of journalling to fit in:
And this one I actually paper pieced a giraffe using Jasmin's PJ suit as a design idea.

Off to Jassie's school tonight to watch the Arts Fiesta Show. Jassie's year is doing an Aboriginal inspired dance, which she has really been enjoying (especially practicing the dance during school instead of doing other school work!). Can't wait, and also can't wait to see all the art work the students have put together!
No comments:
Post a Comment