Thursday, March 27, 2008

Layouts Layouts Layouts

I did do a little scrappin on the weekend. Michelle sat at her laptop and played WOW while I sat and did some scrappin, and we chatted as we went (apparently you don't have to concentrate too much to play WOW!) So here are my efforts from the weekend. They are all Jinky Art photos, which I have been meaning to scrap for a while, just been a little bit afarid that I couldn't do the photos justice. I decided to keep the designs really simple. I used the new Basic Grey collection packs I got from work - Boxer, Sultry and Sugared, plus some embellishments such as patterned brads, chipboard stickers and buttons which I bought to co-ordinate.







1 comment:

Mel said...

These layouts are simply gorgeous Di!
My fave has to be the one of Eliza titled 'Little Miss' So Sweet... closely followed by the first layout of you and Eliza, but they are all stunning. The colors are so vibrant - a real joy to look at.
So amazing that you could talk and scrap all these over one weekend.
Love to see what you scrap, love your latest four page kit you've got for sale on Aussie Scrap Source as well.
Pages look so great.