Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Currumbin Holiday #1 Days 1 2 and 3

Thought I would also post some of my favourite pictures from our recent Currumbin holiday over the next couple of nights. I took some scrappin supplies and created a mini album / journal while I was on the holiday. It was great! Will post some pics of this album later.

We had a great time on our little holiday, fantasic spending so much time with Dave and the girls.

The following pics are some of my favourites from the first three days, which were actually spent travelling to Currumbin. First stop was Newcastle, for a late afternoon splash in the waves at the beach (girls fell over in the water with their clothes on and got saturated!)





Next stop was Coffs Harbour. Took some lovely pictures under the Jetty of the girls, and I love this picture of Eliza after she has taste tested some sand (I'm afraid I don't understand the eating the sand thing - I am sure she has enough roughage in her diet). Before we left Coffs the next day we visited the Butterfly farm. Jasmin's little doggie (ruppie dog is his name, went everywhere with us).




No comments: