Friday, October 05, 2007

Update including layouts

Well, I think you would be a rich person if you got a dollar for everytime I said I was busy. The last couple of weeks have been no exception. I am racing against the clock to get all my work done before we go on holidays next week. Off to Currumbin for a couple of weeks. So looking forward to spending time with the kids, enjoying sunny weather, and the good ompany of our friends Jason and Kylie and their children. We are going to have such a great time!

Amongst all my work work... we have decided to close our catering business. Too much work and too much stress. Hellie wants to start a family, so we thought it best if we call it a day. She will be soo much more relaxed, and hopefully able to fall pregnant a lot easier. One of our staff members is going to have a go at running the bistro, and has employed Hellie and all our staff, so I am sure she will do well. My sisietr should feel very proud of her accomplishments, having grown the business revenue by 50% over the couple of years we had the business. Needless to say there has been a far bit of work organising the hand over etc etc.

Trying to madly also get 5 lots of tax organised - as we have an appointment with the accountant next Wednesday - on the way to Newcastle for the first stop on our drive to Currumbin. This includes 3 business taxes and 2 years worth of our personal tax.

Needless to say - I have not had a lot of scrappin time. I did manage to do these layouts over about a 3 week period:






1 comment:

::Bek Geach:: said...

Beautiful as always sweets.
Bx