Finally got to visit Susie and Simon's newest baby last weekend - Tara. She is so tiny and adorable. We had lunch with them, and also got to meet a couple of their friends as well who also had a young baby. Good to get together with people who are parents and discuss their experiences. Visited Kids City on the way back home - the girls had a fabulous time going up and down the big slide - Dave and I were exhausted by the end of the day!!!
Mums Birthday was also last weekend - she turned 65, so we invited family and close friends to celebrate with us. Hellie had a function the night before, so she cooked some extra and we had a lovely buffet lunch with curried prawns, beef stroganoff and cold meats and salads - yummy!
Survived my first scrapbooking trade show this week in Sydney - Scrapbooking and Beyond. I went down to demonstrate the Silhouette at the conference. It was very tiring, but a lot of fun as well. Reminded me of the old days of demonstrating at computing trade shows - only better as I got to demonstrate scrapbooking stuff instead!!!
Jeff and Fiona and the boys cames over last night for dinner - always fun to catch up. Fiona and I enjoy a drink or two of wine while the big boys play computer games (counter strike on-line with Greg), and the little kids run around and play.
Off to Goulburn today to do the video shop ordering over a bottle of wine, some chippies and chocolate. Lovely day planned tomorrow for mother's day at Julie's place - BBQ with all the Mums. I am looking forward to mother's day - I know Jasmin made a card at preschool and got a present from the $2 stall at preschool. So cute, she made sure I didn't look in her school bag.
Also couldn't resist posting this picture of Eliza in the pantry cupboard trying to reorganise it for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment