Thursday, March 22, 2007

Long Weekend Scrapbook Layouts

Here are the pages I managed to complete on the Long Weekend. Some are originals, some are inspired by other layouts from other people, and some are scrap-lifted:

Jasmin Page - a questionnaire that I did with her when she was four, to get a snapshot of the things she liked:

Layouts of the Girls to go in the Everyday Album:



This one is not quite complete - I want to add the word Dad in painted chipboard or something:

I have the great job at work to test out the new cutting machine - the Silhouette, it is fantastic it comes with 50 shapes out of the box, and can cut any Truetype font!!! My tutorial documents are going to be featured on the Aussie Scrap Source Blog. How excited am I!!
Layouts for the Christmas Album:






















Layouts for the Relax 2007 Album:






































Pages for Eliza's Album:




1 comment:

::Bek Geach:: said...

Beautiful pages Didi.... LOVE them!
Could Jazzie and Eliza be any more gorgeous than they ARE???
(hugs)
Bx