Wednesday, December 06, 2006

So Busy!





We have been so busy - always seems to get hectic leading up to Chistmas. We just enjoyed a nice relaxing weekend down the coast with friends, staying near Surf Beach. The weather wasn't brillant, but good enough to go to the beach a couple of times with the girls. Sunny but a bit of a chilly breeze. Girls always have a great time at the beach. Jasmin picked new swimming costumes for herself and her little sister. They both looked very cute.


Managed to get Christmas cards made on the weekend, now all I have to do is write in them and send them off. Also finished a present I am scrapbooking for a relative - 12 layouts completed. I am really happy. Will have to post a couple of them on this blog after christmas.

Drove straight from the coast back to Goulburn on Monday, as we had the Catering Company Christmas Party. We decided to have it at the Club, and all learnt how to play lawn bowls. The older childen really enjoyed it. We had a BBQ dinner, and did secret santa for the children, and gave all the staff a chrissie present.

Tuesday I worked from Goulburn, as I had to go to the accountants and get the three business taxes all done, and had a meeting in the arvo with the club to work out the details for the new contract - our contract is being written for two years this time instead of one, which is good news. The club are happy with our services, and impressed with the investment and improvements to the catering since we have been doing it.

Will Post pictures tomorrow, as the Blogger is playing up tonight and won't upload my images! - Images have now been posted!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Sorry we missed you at the coast - sounds productive! 12 layouts & Xmas cards - just brilliant... can't wait to check out the finished product.

::Bek Geach:: said...

Oh... to be beside the seaside.
Beautiful. Glad you had a good time hon, and got all your stuff done!
I bet the McAvoys had a blast too :-)

Your chrissy party sounds kewl.

And BIG YAH for you and all your business endeavours Di... YOU ARE AMAZING. I am in total AWE of you constantly!

Big hugs and love
Bx