Thursday, November 23, 2006

This weeks update

Well, I officially feel like Crap - managed to come down with a head cold (reason for why I haven't posted earlier this week). Unlike most normal people, I start vomitting when I get head colds - my body cannot stand the chemical changes or some such thing (that's what the doctor told me ages ago anyway). Well hopefully I will feel better tomorrow. Girls have also had a bit of a head cold as well, and so has my Mum-in-Law and Dave. So has been the sick household this week and last week as well.

Have been working hard as per usual, managed to get the last BAS out of the way at long last - so breathed a sigh of relief after this.

Worked at home today - Eliza thought she would come and help me by sitting in my work container, that I bring all my work home in (bless her cotton socks):



Jas also keeps me entertained whilst working - normally stands outside the window I am working near and presses her face against the window and makes funny faces. She makes me laugh.

Love watching the girls lately - they play quite well together most of the time. Jassie is really affectionate in the morning and loves to give her sister big hugs:



Here she is riding her little sister around on the stride to ride walker on the weekend:Jasmin has taken a real shine to taking photographs lately, so I decided to give her our old Kodak Digital Camera - she runs around taking ridiculous photos of walls, floors, her toys, Eliza's Blankie and other stuff - Oh well, she is having lots of fun. Here she is with her toy camera:




Well, I think we have a fourth computer nerd in the family - every chance she gets Eliza is up trying to use the computers - here she is with my two laptops. Even at such a young age she thinks she can multi-task.




And finally - had to include this cute picture of Eliza wearing Jasmin's sunglasses - originally she had them on the back of her head - was not quick enough to get the camera for that one though.


1 comment:

::Bek Geach:: said...

I love this update Di.
Sorry you have been feeling blah!
Great piccies sweets.
Bx